By using the online service provided by FACTS TRANSCRIPTS AND VERIFICATION INC. (FACTS Transcripts), you (the user) agree to the terms of service as follows:
We collect information from you through our Website, factsverify.com, factranscript.com, worldeducationtranscript.com including when you request information from us or apply for our credential and verification services (collectively referred to as our “Services.”) We also collect information about you from other sources when we provide our Services that you request. This policy does not apply to information collected by any external websites that may be accessible from or on our Website. Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies, service terms, and practices, your choice is not to use our services. By accessing or using our website, you agree to these Policies.
These policies may change from time to time. Your continued use of our services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policies periodically for updates.
a. You have read and understood all of the terms and conditions of this agreement;
b. FACTS Transcripts and you or your entity, as applicable, agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this user agreement; and, you acknowledge that this user agreement is the legal equivalent of a signed written contract between the two parties if this agreement is effective
c. If you are acting, using, or browsing this website on behalf of an entity, then you have full authority to bind your entity to all of the terms and conditions of this user agreement. you or your entity, as applicable, who is not willing to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement, including without limitation the preceding acknowledgment and agreement, should not select the ‘I agree or submit’ button associated with this user agreement and should not access, use or browse this website; FACTS Transcript
1. You agree to use the service only for the purpose it is intended for and not misuse it in any way or interfere with it in any way.
2. FACTS Transcripts reserves all rights and discretion to accept/reject any cases/orders without stating any reasons whatsoever
3. Using our service does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our services.
4. In connection with your use of the service, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information, and you agree to act on those as required. You agree not to upload/enter any data or send an email that is inaccurate or provides wrong information of any type.
5. You agree that by using our service, your data will be shared with your college/institute, persons designated by your college/institute, persons acting on behalf of the recipients you designate for receiving your data, and persons acting on behalf of FACTS Transcripts to provide you this service.
6. Turnaround Time: FACTS Transcripts, upon receipt of payment and subject to successful first-hand evaluation of the documents, shall initiate the application process within 30 working days and shall endeavor to follow up and complete the process in coordination with the respective University/Board/College/Institution within 15-120 working days from the date of acceptance of your service request. The aforesaid process timelines are to be used as a guideline only, as FACTS Transcripts does not have any control over University/Board/college/Institution or their internal process/factors. The actual time for procuring the Academic or Education related documents shall depend upon the TAT or internal process time of the corresponding University/Board/Institution, where FACTS Transcripts do not have any control. Working days mean Monday to Friday, except holidays.
7. Warranties and disclaimers, we provide our services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care. These services are provided “as is”. neither reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. FACTS Transcripts does not assume responsibility for services delivered by a third party such as a courier service, postal service, or evaluation service. Once the documents have been dispatched by the University/Board/Institutions, FACTS Transcript shall endeavor to obtain the proof of dispatch details from the respective University/Board/Institution or their shipment partners, if any, and only upon receipt of the same, shall share with you. FACTS Transcript will not be in any case responsible for any postal error/loss of document in transit, misplaced/damaged courier/accidents/thefts/natural calamity, etc.
8. Liability for our services FACTS Transcripts and your college/institution will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages or loss or damages of any other kind resulting from the use of our service. The total liability of FACTS Transcripts, for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid FACTS Transcripts to use the services. FACTS Transcript only facilitates you for making an application and meeting out the corresponding documentation on your behalf for getting your Academic or Education related documents from the corresponding Universities/Board/Institutions and arranging the same to be shipped to your requested addressee/corresponding office as desired in the service request, subject to the process of corresponding University/Board/Institution.
9. Indemnity you agree to indemnify FACTS Transcripts and your college/institution against any claims resulting from the use of the services. Under no circumstances, FACTS Transcripts shall be held responsible for rejections if any, by the addressee/corresponding office for whatsoever reason.
10. If you are using our services on behalf of another entity, that entity accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify FACTS Transcripts from any claim, suit, or action arising from or related to the use of the services or violation of these terms.
11. Applicants may be required to send additional documents as and when required for the application process. In case the documents are not provided by the user, FACTS Transcripts may cancel the application. Upon submission of application with the concerned University/Board/college/Institution, in case the concerned University/Board/college/Institution, require correction in any documents, in terms of name/marks or any other errors, identified by them during verification, the FACTS Transcript shall inform the same to the requestor. Fur such cases, the requestor can:
(i) Intimate FACTS Transcript and request for Stop Case, where FACTS Transcript will not pursue further on the matter with the concerned University/Board/college/Institution, the refund if any, claimed by the requestor, shall be processed as per the refund policy of the Company; OR
(ii) Request FACTS Transcript to initiate getting the said corrections/rectification of documents. The said service request shall be treated as a new Service Request and will be provided at the sole discretion of FACTS Transcript subject to payment of additional charges. The said additional charges may comprise the service fees of FACTS Transcript and the fees required to be paid to the concerned University/Board/college/Institution if any.
12. In case, due to technical issues or any other reason, the fees paid by the user are less than the actual fees.
13. FACTS Transcripts may ask the user to pay the additional fees. You are liable for the fees required by the university for additional or missing documents.
14. A Service fee of 30% will be deducted as a cancellation fee in case of application cancellation/rejection before submitting to University.
15. In case an application has been submitted to the University, it is kept on hold due to lack of information or providing incomplete/wrong documents or any other reason, the application will get closed automatically after 3 months. No refunds shall be applicable in such a case.
16. The time estimates given are based on past experience or historical data of delivery times by the educational institutes. The actual time taken may vary a lot from the given estimates where FACTS Transcripts does not have any control. There could be delays in the response from the source institutions for example delays on account of internal issues with the said institutions, closed for the summer/ election holidays or other holidays, strikes, natural calamity or other Force majeure conditions, etc. Since these delays are beyond the control of FACTS Transcript, it will have to rely on the timelines and information provided to it by the respective institutions and its officials and is not responsible or liable in any way whatsoever, for the delay or consequent hardship or losses, if any, caused to you on account of the said delay
17. Once the documents have been dispatched, FACTS will not be responsible for any lost, misplaced, or damaged courier/post and the policies of the respective
courier/postal company will be applicable in any such case.
18. FACTS Transcripts will not be responsible for any loss or damage of documents/mark sheets/transcripts due to any mistakes by university/postal error/accidents/thefts/natural calamity etc.
19. FACTS Transcripts will not be responsible for any loss or damage of documents/mark sheets/transcripts due to any mistakes by the university/corresponding Institution. Reprocessing of applications for such cases will require repayment of service charges and university fees and all applicable charges.
20. Once the transcript is ready, the application will get closed automatically after 1 month and transcripts/documents related to the order will be shredded, if not collected by the client within 1 month due to any reasons. No refunds shall be applicable in such a case.
21. The prices are subject to change without notice. Your Academic or Education related documents report/document will be released subject to the policy of the respective Universities /Schools/Board/Educational Institutes or source institution as such FACTS Transcripts shall not be liable or held responsible for accuracy or completeness or suitability or conclusiveness of the information or output provided by the said institutions.
22. FACTS Transcripts reserves the right to make amendments to the application’s status without notice. In any circumstance, the fees paid to the university will not be refunded.
23. Any refund or cancellation request has to be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason for requesting the payment. No refund shall be made after the order fulfillment process has been initiated, If for any reason, the amount needs to be refunded, after your refund request is received and
the reason inspected, to our satisfaction of reasons, and if your request is approved, then your refund after the necessary deductions as outlined will be processed through the same payment gateway, you paid through, in 20-25 working days.
24. In case your documents are found fake/ genuine/made up, by the university verification department, FACTS Transcript shall forfeit the complete application
amount and shall at its discretion initiate necessary legal action against you, including but not limited to claiming damages, if any, filing/registration of complaints with the concerned authority, etc.
25. After an application has been submitted to the university, in case there is a delay of more than 3 months from the given date, even after providing all the correct/complete documents and all required information, can warrant money back with a deduction of service charges incurred by the company, Goods and Services Tax (GST), and fees paid to the university.
26. Goods Service Tax paid is non-refundable in case of application cancellation.
27. FACTS Transcripts has a cancellation period within the first 48 hours post order confirmation email is initiated from our side.
28. Order can be canceled if the estimated time we have stated exceeds the deadline. This extension of time can be due to delays from the university or delays in the authentication process due to missing documents.
29. FACTS Transcripts document checking for a transcript application preparation is based on the guidelines and pre-requisites set by our company, such guideline files can also be downloaded from my account dashboard.
30. The fees must be paid online using the website’s payment system. To conduct online fee payments, third-party assistance and services are necessary. FACTS Transcripts is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by users as a result of this procedure since these third parties are outside FACTS Transcript’s control. Our third-party payment processor’s payment processing services are subject to its conditions.
31. In order to process payments, FACTS Transcript may need information such as the User’s bank account number, credit card number.
32. FACTS Transcripts will notify the Applicant if there are any necessary corrections required during the verification process i.e, Name Correction/ Marksheet Correction. The verification process will be put on hold until FACTS Transcripts receives the corrected document from the applicant within the university’s stipulated time period. Under this clause, any correction/ rectification of mark sheet or degree will be considered as a new request from the Applicant.
33. FACTS Transcripts is not liable for the rejection of the documents by the addressee. FACTS Transcripts will also not claim responsibility for verification post the submission of the transcript to the respective organizations and agencies. Applicants will be liable to pay the amended fees to the university at the time of the process.
34. If the university requests for applicant contact details for any reason, FACTS Transcripts is bound to disclose details.
35. FACTS Transcript as a process shall shred the hard copies or erase the soft copies of all documents that were submitted by you while ordering the case, after 1 (one) month of closure of the case.
under no circumstances will we or our affiliates, or any of our or their respective directors, officers, shareholders, proprietors, partners, employees, agents, representatives, servants, attorneys, predecessors, successors or assigns, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits and damages that result from inconvenience, delay, or loss of use) arising out of use of this website, any materials, arrangements made based on information obtained on or through this website, or products or services obtained on or through this website, even if we or they have been advised of the possibility of such damages.