FACTS Services

Document Procurement – Marksheet/Degree Certificates

At any place, you wish to showcase your qualification that requires an all-mark sheet and degree certificate, especially its more essential for those who travel abroad for education, Job, or Immigration, losing your mark sheet and degree is losing your opportunity.

We at FACTS Transcript not only assist in fresh transcripts but also help get you in getting duplicate mark sheets and degree certificates by a systematic process that is designed for the comfort of the applicant.

Under this process we carry follow many steps that include, going to the nearest police station and filing a complaint mentioning the loss of the certificate, and getting a copy of the FIR.

Preparing an affidavit for duplicate mark list and getting the correct affidavit attested by a Notary, finally visiting your University and reporting the lost documents and if required publishing in the newspaper informing the loss of mark sheets and certificates, writing a covering letter to the University informing of the loss of the particular mark list and request for a duplicate to be issued officially.

Once we collect the documents from the respective University, we shall email the scan copy and delivery the original to the applicant’s desired address.

Services Inquiry Here