Andhra University is not only one of the oldest educational institutions in the country, but it is also the first to be established as a residential and teaching university, working closely with teaching and postgraduate education.
The people of the State are very fond of this institution, as it came into being after the long and collective struggle of the Telugu elite for the University in the northern educated and northern Ceded districts of the Office of the President of Madras.
Andhra University was founded in 1926 by the Madras Act of 1926. The 94-year-old institute is fortunate to have Sir CR Reddy as the founder of the Vice-Chancellor, as the steps taken by the superintendent have proven to be a long-running run.
Former President of India Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was one of his Vice-Chancellors following Dr. And politics. A year later, the College of Science and Technology hosted an Honors course in Physics and Chemistry. The University pioneered the introduction of many new Science, Arts, Management and Engineering courses in the country.
Affiliated College To Andhra University :
- Andhra University College of Engineering
- Andhra University College of Law
- Andhra University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Andhra University College of Science and Technology
- Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences
- Centre for Marine Living Resources & Ecology
- Dr. Lankapalli Bullayya College
Documents Required To Get Transcripts From Andhra University
- ID Proof
- All Year/Semester Mark sheets
- Marksheets of 10th and 12th
- ECA Forms
We At FACTS Transcripts Will Assist You In Getting Your Transcripts From Panjab University Offering Various Services Including
- Mark Sheet Transcripts
- Duplicate Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate.
- Medium of Instructions.
- HRD Attestation/ Apostille.
- ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment) etc.