An ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 27001:2013 Certified Company
Quality assurance and Information security.
+91 8088880630 Mon-Fri(9:30 to 6:30 IST)
100% authentic, Reliable and responsible.
Friendly Online payment solutions, No DD, NO Paperwork.
Easy Payment Plans
Avoid travel to the University by applying ONLINE.
Terms and Conditions
Sections within this Policy
• Basic Services
• FACTS Procedures and Policies
Facts Transcripts and Verification Inc. (FACTS Transcripts) do not represent any affiliations or act directly or indirectly on behalf any University or institutions. FACTS Transcripts provides P2P logistics services for transcripts from educational institutions and act as a bridge between alumni and University to provide hassle-free document procurement which saves time and energy under the authorization of candidates/alumnus. The typical processing time for FACTS Transcripts is approximate as provided in the website against each University from the day that a completed application (including all required documents, information and full payment of fees) is received by FACTS Transcripts and compiled for internal review and processing. Processing times may vary depending on a number of factors, including the volume of applications that FACTS Transcripts has received, the complexity of the application, and other factors.
FACTS Transcripts Procedures and Policies: By using the online service provided by FACTS Transcripts and Verification Inc. (FACTS Transcripts), you (the user) agree to the terms of service as follows:
1. You agree to use the service only for the purpose it is intended and not misuse or interfere with it in anyway.
2. Using our service does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our services.
3. In connection with your use of the service, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information, and you agree to act on those as required. You agree not to upload / enter any data or send email that is inaccurate or provide wrong information of any type.
4. Privacy you agree that by using our service, your data will be shared with your college / institute, persons designated by your college / institute, persons acting on behalf of the recipients you designate for receiving your data and persons acting on behalf of FACTS Transcripts to provide you this service.
5. We try to ensure high availability of the service. It is possible however that the service may not be available for small periods of time due to server inaccessibility / downtime for maintenance. We do not undertake to preserve your data for more than 1 year after your use of the service.
6. Warranties and disclaimers we provide our services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care. These services are provided "as is". neither reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. FACTS Transcripts does not assume responsibility for services delivered by a third party such as a courier service, postal service or evaluation service.
7. Liability for our services FACTS Transcripts and your college / institution will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages or loss or damages of any other kind resulting from the use of our service. The total liability of FACTS Transcripts, for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid FACTS Transcripts to use the services.
8. Indemnity you agree to indemnify FACTS Transcripts and your college / institution against any claims resulting from the use of the services.
9. If you are using our services on behalf of another entity, that entity accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify FACTS Transcripts from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the services or violation of these terms.
10. Applicants may be required to send additional documents as and when required for the application process. In case, the documents are not provided by the user, FACTS Transcripts may cancel the application.
11. In case, due to technical issues or any other reason, the fees paid by the user is less than the actual fees, FACTS Transcripts may ask the user to pay the additional fees.
12. FACTS Transcripts reserves all rights to reject any application without giving any reasons whatsoever.
13. A minimum of 25% of service fees will be deducted as cancellation fee in case of application cancellation/rejection before submitting to University.
14. In case after an application has been submitted to the University, it is kept on hold due to lack of information or providing incomplete/wrong documents or any other reason, the application will get closed automatically after 3 months. No refunds shall be applicable in such a case.
15. The time estimates given are based on past experience or historical data of delivery times by the educational institutes. The actual time taken may vary a lot from the given estimates.
16. Once the documents have been dispatched, FACTS Transcripts will not be responsible for any lost, misplaced or damaged courier/post and the policies of the respective courier/postal company will be applicable in any such case.
17. FACTS Transcripts will not be responsible for any loss or damage of documents/mark-sheets /transcripts due to any mistakes by University/postal error/accidents/thefts/natural calamity etc.
18. Reprocessing of application for such cases will require re-payment of service charges and University fees by the user.
19. Once the transcript is ready, the application will get closed automatically after 1 month and transcripts/documents related to the order will be shredded, if not collected by the client within 1 month due to any reasons. No refunds shall be applicable in such a case.
20. The prices are subject to change without notice.
21. If for any reason, the amount needs to be refunded, after your refund request is received and the reason inspected, on our satisfaction of the reasons, and if your request is approved, then your refund after the necessary deductions as outlined above will be processed through the same payment gateway, you paid through, in 20-25 working days.
22. Applicants may be required to send additional documents as and when required for the application process. In case, the documents are not provided by the user within 3 months of request from FACTS Transcripts, the application can only be revived by paying 25% service fee extra.
23. In case after an application has been submitted to the University, it is kept on hold due to lack of information or providing incomplete/wrong documents or any other reason by the applicant, the application will get closed automatically after 3 months. No refunds shall be applicable in such a case.
24. Any refund + cancellation request has to be made on email to email@example.com stating the reason for requesting the payment. No refund shall be made after the order fulfillment process has been initiated or found bogus degrees/mark sheets/any documents during the process.
25. After an application has been submitted to the University, in case there is a delay of more than 3 months from the given eta, even after providing all the correct/complete documents and all required information, the applicant may choose to withdraw the application and opt for 50% refund of our service fee.
26. GST paid is non-refundable in case of application cancellation.